Before Your Microblading Appointment
We recommend the following to ensure that your skin is in the best condition as possible for the procedure:
- Do NOT drink coffee or any caffeine on the day of the procedure
- Do NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure
- Do NOT work out on the day of the procedure
- Do NOT sun tan for 30 days BEFORE and AFTER your procedure. Please do not arrive to your appointment with a sunburn around the eyebrow area. Please email at least 48 hours prior to your appointment to reschedule.
- Do NOT consume Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, fish oil supplements, omega-3, unless medically necessary or any blood thinning mediation for a minimum of 72 hours prior to the procedure. (Tylenol or acetaminophen is okay)
- Exfoliators, creams containing Glycolic Acid, Retin-A, Renova, and Alpha Hydroxyls Acid (AHAs) at least 72 hours before the procedure
- If you regularly get your eyebrows waxed or threaded, please do so at least 3 days before your appointment
- Botox or other fillers should be avoided within 4 weeks of the procedure
- Chemical peels and laser treatments should be avoided within 4 weeks of the procedure
- If you have been on prescription Accutane in the past, you MUST wait at least 1 year before considering this procedure.